While I specialize in using Bowen Therapy for back, neck and hips, it’s good for other pain and afflictions.
- Back Pain: upper-, mid- and lower-back pain including sciatica.
- Neck & Shoulder Pain:
- Hip, knee, ankle, foot problems (plantar fasciitis)
- Concussion, Migraine, TMJ
- Sports injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Chronic pain and fibromyalgia
- Stress, exhaustion
- Respiratory ailments and allergies
- Digestive problems, heartburn, constipation, IBS, Crohn’s Disease
What To Expect In A Bowen Treatment
- Dress for comfort – light, loose-fitted, stretchy is preferable
- A session takes one hour.
- We’ll review and discuss your condition, do postural and range of motion assessments, then Bowen therapy.
- The goal is to reduce tensions and restrictions in your body, improve your range of motion, and get you to move without pain.
Tips For After A Bowen Session
- Drink plenty of water intake to hydrate your fascia and muscles.
- A nice easy walk improves circulation and elimination of toxins.
- Rise, stretch and walk away from your desk every 20-30 minutes.
- Take it easy for the rest of the day. Restart your exercise routine tomorrow.
- Avoid other forms of bodywork over the next several days – massage, chiropractic, acupuncture, energy work.
- Return for follow up in a week. Chronic, long-standing conditions may require regular sessions along with continued assessment.
- Bowen therapy is a great complement to physical and occupational therapies.
- Don’t forget to drink plenty of water!
- cash, personal check, credit/debit (+3% service fee for cards)
- Initial consultation & treatment $85
- Single Session $85
- 3-Pack $217
- 5-Pack $340
- Active Military $65
Cancellation & Rescheduling
- 24 hour notice please.
No Show Policy
- Advanced payment may be required for future bookings.
- Clients are scheduled on the hour. If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, please call.
Gift Certificates for Bowen Treatment
- Great for all occasions – birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, employee appreciation, thank you.
Book A Session – Location and Hours
MOA Wellness Center
600 Queen Street, C2
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Thursday 1:00pm – 5:00pm | Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm | Saturday 9:00am – 3:00pm
25 Maluniu Avenue, Suite 202
Kailua, Hawaii 96734
Sunday 9:00am – 1:00pm